S21SEC offers you the possibility of joining a leading company for projects of cybersecurity with more than 16 years of proven experience and exclusive dedication (100%) to security, with more than 300 internationally recognised experts in the field of cybersecurity. 20 per cent of Dow jones Erostoxx 50 are clients of S21sec. We are recognized by international analysts as one of the best security companies in the market. S21sec belongs to the international group SONAE since 2014.
S21sec is passionate of cybersecurity! Our commitment is that you enjoy working with us and continue to develop your talent working together with people with your same passion.
- We work in a collaborative and development environment, with transparency and always seeking excellence in our work.
- We value relationships based on honesty, teamwork, quality and leadership.
S21sec require the incorporation to our project an Information Security Consultant with professional interests and natural leadership skills.
- Your role will be to deliver both Information Security Consulting as well as training to customers within these areas.
- You will also be experienced within Compliance implementation and auditing, namely Data Protection, Business Continuity (ISO 22301), Corporate Governance (COBIT), Information Security (ISO 27000).
- You will have knowledge of risk management methodology and have conducted risk assessments.
- You will be experienced and comfortable speaking in seminars and may have prior training experience.
- Most of your time will require you being on Customer/Client sites and you will identify solutions for customers and deliver and support their timely implementation.
- You will have previous experience in directly communicating and managing clients.
- Degree in Computer Science or Electronics
- Should hold 1 Security professional qualification or equivalent (ISO 27001 lead auditor, CISA, CISSP, CIRSC)
- Project Management qualification – (PMP, IPMA/APOGEP, PRINCE 2) – Preferential
- At least 3 years experience in Information Security Management
- We are looking for a person familiar with customer management and focused on working to deadlines and RESULTS. The successful candidate must be focused on working with KPIS and personal
- EFFECTIVENESS, have GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS and NEGOTIATION as well as cooperation and TEAMWORK.
- In short, he must have a GLOBAL VISION of business that will help him in conflict management, and address changes. In S21sec, looking for DYNAMIC people and INNOVATIVE and must be committed to personal development, in his daily life.