Sonae IM is a multinational tech company, with a clear objective to build and manage a portfolio of innovating companies. Sonae IM invests in tech-based companies that are focused in telecommunications and retail. Present in 12 countries, Sonae IM is already leader in some relevant markets, having companies under its wing that are already worldwide references.
The position we’re selecting, for financial technician, will be part of finance and administration team, in Oporto and requires:
- Degree level education in finance, accounting, taxes, or other similar study areas;
- Any experience with taxes would be advantageous;
- Knowledge of English language (preferential);
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of SAP (Preferential);
- A track record of great interpersonal competencies, like proactive behavior, good communication and interpersonal relationship, as well as a focus on delivering value on time, with quality, critical sense and responsibility.
- Responsibility for taxes, including relationship with international customers and suppliers;
- Comply with all taxes obligations, including validation of payments to non-residents;
- Accounting recording;Regulation analysis.