Uniplaces is an international, venture backed team, making it easy for millions of students worldwide to find and book their accommodation online. As part of our growth strategy, the company is looking for an experienced Sales Teamleader to assist our Head of Sales and direct the sales team to attain everyday targets and surpass expectations of our customers.
- Successfully train and onboard new team members;
- Extract, calculate, monitor and act-on daily/weekly sales KPIs in order to achieve targets and optimal quality of sale;
- Do quality control on leads generation, usage and agents’ pipeline to ensure processes compliance with quality standards;
- Hold team meetings, 1-to-1 meetings and provide regular, structured and constructive feedback to upper management;
- Work as an escalation point to agents and as POC for other areas;
- Extract, analyse, structure and communicate data that will empower the Sales Team to perform better, providing management with more information on what to improve;
- Proactively suggest, structure and implement improvements across all sales topics.
- A minimum of three years practical experience in sales and/or customer service;
- Ability to direct and mentor on the sales ground by actively working to attain everyday sales objectives;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- MS Excel and basic-user SQL;
- Analytical mindset;
- Leadership skills;
- Results oriented.
- Report directly to the Head of Sales;
- Direct contact with the senior team;
- First hand startup experience in our fast-growing, venture backed company;
- Hands-on training across teams (e.g. operations, marketing, tech);
- New MacBook;
- Quick progression & exposure to all areas of the business;
- Competitive salary.
Sales Lead will report directly into the Head of Sales.