Uniplaces is an international, venture backed team, making it easy for millions of students worldwide to find and book their accommodation online. As part of our growth strategy, the company is looking for an experienced Performance Analyst to assist the marketing team in deploying and managing efficient online marketing campaigns.
We are a results oriented business with global ambitions who value team spirit in which everyone feels responsible and empowered to achieve their potential and be rewarded for doing so. The future Performance Analyst will be a vital part of the Marketing team in ensuring robust and structured marketing plans and useful reporting.
60% Paid Search, Display and Remarketing
- Manage and optimize daily execution of paid search, display and remarketing campaigns, including but not limited to account structuring, setup and tracking, strategy development, forecasting results – Ensuring that the paid strategy is aligned with the company’s goals and objectives.
- A/B test landing pages, ad copy, creatives and audiences. Build, strategize and execute keyword expansion plans across different languages – This is going to involve: creating a whole bunch of landing pages, writing hundreds of new engaging and on-brand ads, working closely with other teams for translation or design material requests.
- Hands on bid strategy management and conversion rate optimization to ensure volume and ROI targets are met.
- Proactively look for campaign issues or caps and formulate actionable solutions – always ensure best practices are followed.
40% Data and Reporting
- Performance reporting and analysis for all marketing paid and organic channels, including but not limited to SEM, Display, Affiliation, SEO, CRM.
- Take on ad hoc data requirements from the marketing team: consider the business implications to prioritize, implement and deliver the requested data accurately and on time.
- Analyze data, draw conclusions and develop tangible recommendations.
- Data entry, data auditing, creating data reports and monitoring all data for accuracy – improve data integrity.
- 2+ in a performance marketing role with a proven track record of delivering highly efficient (paid) marketing campaigns.
- Hands on experience advertising across different channels and platforms: Google, Bing, Facebook, GDN Twitter.
- Previous experience efficiently managing large budgets on multi-language performance campaigns.
- Experience using web analytic and tracking tools such as Google Analytics, Kissmetrics, Tag Manager.
- Experience with bid management tools (Kenshoo, AMO, Marin or others) is a plus.
- Google and Bing certified preferred.
- Previous OTA, marketplace or startup experience is a plus.
- Native French or German desirable but not required.
- Self-directed/self-starter (does not require a lot of direction to take initiative).
- Direct and transparent in communication.
- Ability to multitask, adapt to ever changing conditions, be decisive under ambiguity, and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate and present to senior stakeholders.
- Test early, fail fast attitude.
- Attention to detail is your strongest attribute.
- The Senior Performance Specialist will be reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer and will be based in Lisbon.