To contribute to a great meeting with the customer in all sales channels by ensuring a consistently high availability of our offer, with high quality and at lowest possible total cost. Be key Support to all business leaders, securing the right resources at the right time at the right place. Be key support to secure the right resources structure in close cooperation with HR Team.
AS TUAS RESPONSABILIDADES
As tarefas serão:
- Initiating and supporting the development of new ways of working with a focus on simplicity.
- Identifying and evaluating business opportunities that enable IKEA organisations to make optimum decisions.
- Providing relevant and user friendly business information that is standardised for all IKEA organisations.
- Being pro-active trustworthy partner who takes a multidimensional view in becoming the leader in life at home.
- Develop a unite action plan that secures the best use of available resources, a diverse and appropriate staff structure and meets the defined business and productivity goals thereby contributing to the fulfilment of the unit approach.
- Contribute to the delivery of goals in the unit approach by securing a close follow up of KPI’S, and supported by accurate reporting that leads to exploring best practices and opportunities for benchmarking throughout the country staff planning matrix organization.
- Identify and develop talent in the team to ensure competence development and succession planning by providing transfer of knowledge, expertise and training in all aspects of the process.
O TEU PERFIL
Conhecimentos, competências e experiência necessários:
- A good listener with business experience
- Broad overview and the ability to influence
- Having lead a big team is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use common sense to make objective decisions based on a sound analysis of the information available.
- Ability to work on tactical and operational levels and supported by a proven record of getting things done.
- Ability to work through others effectively, set priorities, delegate responsibility and give open and honest feedback.
- Self-reliant, motivated and resilient with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- With good personal discipline and an ability to work within set deadlines.
- Process driven and result orientated.
- Ability to take and analyse complex data and make it simple, relevant and understandable for decision makers.
- Demonstrated ability to co-ordinate people and tasks, follow up and work with a sense of urgency.
- Presentation and training skills.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office applications (Specially Excel);
- Ability to read and understand written and speak English.