Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
“Technical Perfection and automotive passion” is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
“Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth.”
Our European Seating Division is looking for an Improvement Coordinator for its Trim Plant at Nelas.
The role of the Improvement Coordinator, in the context of the deployment of the Faurecia Excellence System, is to drive the implementation of Production Control&Logistics (PC&L) tools and methodologies within a plant. The main missions of the role are to:
- Ensure plant implementation of PC&L methods and tools.
- Provide plant with PC&L standards: Material Information Flow Analysis (MIFA), Milk run, leveling, etc.
- Define PC&L deployment objectives on a semi-annual basis and build up an action plan in cooperation with the plant and division PC&L managers.
- Set up the means to achieve the action plan and ensure results.
- Communicate Improvement initiatives: train and coach plant employees when necessary and carry out progress workshops in accordance with the plant PC&L manager.
- Support management in the implementation of PC&L tools and provide technical support to other functions.
- Propose, in coordination with the Production System Efficiency coordinator, visual management systems in order to improve reactivity in case of problems.
- Identify and implement best practices.
- Ensure Know-how capitalization and check that standard forms are used.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Experience in production in an industrial environment
- Knowledge of quality matters
- International mind set, overseas experience a plus
- Minimum bi-lingual (English required)