As you develop your career as a CRA, this role is an ideal stepping-stone. It offers you a unique opportunity to expand your skills and experience in the realm of real-world and late phase research.
We are the industry leader in doing Real-World and Late Phase Research (RWLPR). Our people are dedicated, knowledgeable and collaborative, and the experience working in RWLPR and Quintiles is very enjoyable and rewarding.
While projects vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
- Establishing regular lines of communication plus administering protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices – escalating quality issues as appropriate
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
You should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent
- At least three years of on-site monitoring experience
- Alternatively, you should have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience