We are looking for a new member for our Sales and Marketing team based in Portugal. Our Junior Account Manager is responsible to lead and instigate change for a digital roadmap transformation within our customer’s critical processes and educate potential opportunities into this journey.
The day to day work will cover identifying opportunities and requirement mapping of unstructured and broken information into enterprise content building business cases with both line of business and technical teams as well as driving change management to success and getting internal stakeholder buy-in. Understanding client business and creating multiple scenarios approaches is key to a strong business relation with multiple stakeholders and to build trust.
What you will need to deliver
- Manage direct customer relationship with key accounts in the designated territory(s) or industries.
- Responsible for expanding and retaining customers while ensuring ongoing excellent service delivery.
- Act as primary point-of-contact for clients in this journey.
- Responsible for mapping customer requirements and build business cases for proper change management assessment.
- Work directly with the marketing and Pre-Sales team in order to develop strategies and orchestrate company resources to maximize sales pipeline and quality leads.
- Engage and build cooperative and effective relationships with internal teams: Pre-Sales & Solution Consultants, IT, Operations and Marketing in order to achieve quarterly goals.
- Qualify both online and offline opportunities for efficient development and execution of the sales process.
- Lead face-to-face presentations, DEMOs and webinars to build trust and qualified pipeline opportunities.
- Maintain up to date account plans, achieving buy-in for plans with the customer.
- Ensure CRM is up to date and accurate at all times.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required.
Education & Qualifications
- High Degree/Master – Management/Economics/Finance/Engineering.
- Master Microsoft Office suite of products and applications.
- Fluent in English. Spoken and written. (French/Spanish/German are a plus).
- One to two years of relevant experience as business analyst/Pre-sales or SaaS Sales.
Mandatory set of Knowledge and skills
- Excellent problem solving.
- Negotiation mindset with excellence in relationship management.
- Track record of achievement against targets and personal objectives.
- Open to learn about new things and continually developing knowledge.
- Great storytelling skills (Toast masters experience is a plus).
- Approaches task with dynamism, drive and focus.
- Self-starter with ability to apply initiative.
- Good organization and time keeper.
- Imagination and creativity.
- Technology prone.
What you will get
- Good compensation package with uncapped quarter bonus.
- Start-up changing environment that will inspire your creativity.
- Work experience in projects worldwide for top Fortune 500 companies.
- Flexibility to work-from-home.
- New training & certifications every quarter.
- Daily fresh fruit, cookies and coffee.