The Franchising Visual Merchandiser has the responsibility to transmit and maintain the Sacoor Brothers’ VM standards in the Franchised markets.
- Creation of the Franchising Visual Merchandiser and windows display calendars;
- Write manuals and visual processes guidelines;
- Implementation and enforcement of windows display and visual lines in stores;
- Implementation of Visual Merchandiser in showrooms and/or events;
- Maintenance of the above;
- Marketing materials application in stores;
- Material orders budgets and follow up;
- Warehouse management of Visual Merchandiser materials for Franchising, invoicing;
- Store staff and Visual Merchandiser trainings, transmitting Sacoor’s philosophy to every Partner.
- Relevant experience in a similar position;
- Superior Education will be an advantage;
- Goal oriented and performance driven;
- Excellent professional standard;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Strong discipline and commitment to an organized working method;
- Efficient and unconditional conclusion of requested tasks and scheduled working plan;
- Fluent in English;
- Available to travel to any Franchised Country and/or other Corporate offices when required.
Applications which do not meet the criteria will not be considered.