Here at Mindera, we are continuously developing a fantastic team, and would love it for you to join us.
Do you have the feeling that you keep breaking everything? Working as a Quality Assurance Engineer at Mindera, you will ensure that high standards are kept throughout the development process and within the product deliverables. You will also have an important role in planning and developing automated test suites.
Expected travelling time (UK and USA):: 0%-15%, varies according to project/client.
- You’re Good At
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Leading quality assurance processes and functional testing.
- Working with Software Engineers to ensure the right levels of test automation are built to your standards.
- Programming in C# or a similar object oriented language.
- Source control systems.
You Rock At
- Breaking things and finding problems!
- Designing test scenarios, scripts or procedures that fit with the concepts of Test Automation and Continuous Delivery
- Creating resilient automated test suites to exercise web applications with tools like Selenium, using page objects and behavior driven approach
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose.
- We Offer
- Fantastic working environment built on the principles of lean and self management.
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture.
- Competitive salaries and benefits.