As OutSystems continues our growth, we keep our focus of delivering a great experience to our people making sure their journey at OutSystems is full of purpose, challenging work, growth and happiness!
The People & Culture team serve as consultants to management and act as people champions and change agents, working to guarantee people conditions are designed to serve the business while supporting a great experience to our employees.
In the particular case of the People & Culture Specialist, it will be critical to not only assess people related business needs, but to anticipate and address them proactively. The successful candidate cares about happiness at work, creating conditions for people development, building bridges and breaking silos inside the organization in order to guarantee organizational sustainability and business success.
The selected candidate will do the following:
- Identify and develop programs to meet people development needs and individual coaching needs, coordinating with appropriate vendors and resources to accomplish goals;
- Develop processes and tools for people to perform at their best keeping all teams engaged;
- Strengthen the talent pipeline with a focus on developing talent and regularly assessing and discussing talent and internal movement;
- Continuously monitor and evaluate retention risk;
- Influence team leaders to become better managers of people;
- Assist international employees with expatriate assignments and related Human Resources matters;
- Act as an ambassador of the company’s culture by constantly integrating it into talent discussions and programs;
- Evaluate and monitor success of training programs;
- Identify ways to create efficiencies in transactional HR processes in order to spend more time on HR practices that directly tie to organizational performance;
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
We are currently seeking to be contacted by candidates with the following skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in psychology or management;
- Minimum five (5) years HR business partner, management or consulting experience;
- Prior experience supporting a growing company with headcount of greater than 200 and facing aggressive growth (previous work in a Tech company is a plus);
- Belief in their personal ability to make a difference to the business, and belief in the value of the HR function to a business;
- Experience working closely with multiple departments, and the ability to build trust and credibility at all levels;
- Experience building training programs, developing curriculum and facilitating training;
- Confidence to have a strong point of view and express it even if it proves unpopular;
- Capacity for strategic thinking, energy with curiosity about the world and accountability with great work ethics.