- Ensure and verify that the product meets customer requirements and legal compliance.
- Support and monitor the proper performance and sustainability of the Quality and Hygiene Management System.
- Participate on continuous improvement of product, processes and QHMS by promoting the root cause analysis and monitoring the consequent corrective and preventive actions;
- Provide training to all employees regarding customer and internal specifications and requirements; and hygiene and quality standards and procedures;
- Cooperate with the operations team regarding process and product optimization, problem solving and new ideas development;
- Run validation processes of raw materials, products, processes and test methods.
- Master’s degree in Polymer Engineering
- 2 to 3 years of work experience in the plastic industry
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Additional languages are a plus
- Willingness and dedication to work in a dynamic, results oriented environment that’s focused on fundamental engineering excellence
- Good ability to leverage IT resources such as SAP and MS-office
- Ability to think “out of the box”
- Fact based, analytical skills, problem solving and action oriented
- Ability to implement changes and ensure continuous improvement
- A pro-active, self-directed and energetic innovator
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines
- Good cross-functional communicator and team player
- Intercultural understanding, persuasive power and assertiveness
Exciting opportunity to join an exceptional team of professionals who are looking to revolutionize their experiences and desire to be the absolute best in their field. Our company promotes immense growth potential in a culture that celebrates innovation.