Provides independently a solution consulting service in customer project. Ability to understand customer’s business and technical needs and ability to translate them into a solution.
Main Responsibility Area
Provides solution consulting service, having expertise in one or more areas. Applies knowledge to handle complex problems and/or co-ordinating work which may extend beyond own area of expertise. Anticipates customer needs, investigating the underlying causes and identifies short and long term solutions. Anticipates internal/external business issues and developments in own discipline; uses knowledge to focus work and drive improvements.
- Engage closely with a customer to design & develop solutions to fulfill customer’s needs by understanding the customer’s challenges and architectures, and turning that into a customer solution.
- An architect designs and improves a customer and/or Nokia solution IT/Telco architecture. The design solves a problem faced by, or fulfills an opportunity identified by 1 or more customers of Nokia. An architect captures, analyzes, manages and influences the functional and non-functional requirements by using industry best practices and create/contribute to customer requirement summaries for solution development use.
- Able to demonstrate strong sense of ownership
- Ensure smooth field deployment and system integration
- Around 10+ years of relevant experience in End to end solution architecting, planning at pre sales proposal stage & project delivery & testing phase covering the following technology area in turnkey system integration projects.
- IMS Architecture with understanding of IMS nodes including P/S/I-CSCF, Application Servers, servers specific to applications like Presence server, IM server etc.
- IMS Protocol Interfaces – Gm Interface, ISC interface, Ro/Rf Interface, Sh Interface SIP, SOAP/XML, Diameter etc
- VoIP Architecture including MGC, MG, Signaling Gateways, protocols including SIP, MEGACO, MGCP and TDM protocols like SS7, ISDN etc
- Acts as a primary technical interface to the customer ensuring good customer satisfaction and developing the customer relationship.
- Handling EPC network including configuration & implementation of the EPC interfaces over LTE signaling protocols (s1ap, GTP-C/U, Diameter)
- Handling Policy Control Architecture including policy use case implementation to control different Interfaces like Gx, Gy and Rx.
- Handling Core IP Network Architecture – Including Routers, Radius Servers and various protocols like IGMP, ICMP, EIGRP, Deep Packet Inspection etc.
- Scoping & estimation of upcoming opportunities in presales phase
- Dimensioning, Capacity, Hardware sizing
- Network with following teams: R&D, Business Line, Region and Sub-Region PMO, Global Services, Pre-sales
- Network with following nodes: IMS (P/I/S CSCF), TAS, INUM, PCRF, MSS(MGCF), MRF, BGW, MGW, DRA
- Handons in IMS (P/I/S CSCF), TAS, INUM, PCRF, MSS(MGCF), MRF, BGW, MGW, DRA
- Linux Certification