The Developer is responsible for developing moderately complex areas of the product. The position is targeted to a Developer who will work on a CMS and is able to help take this function to a new level as the company continues its rapid growth.
- Develop software as part of an agile team with short iterations and frequent releases;
- Work within development/project life-cycle, from analysis to implementation, test and release;
- Contribute to planning and the subsequent development of applications;
- Remain up-to-date in terms of current and future needed upgrades.
KEY EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- IT Background;
- Experience of coding PHP, Drupal and MySQL is required;
- Skills in the optimisation of high performance browser-based applications;
- Understanding of agile software design methodologies.
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Passion for building a great consumer product that our customers will love;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to interact effectively with other functional teams;
- Ability to work in fast paced, team oriented environment;
- Flexible, ability to adapt to changing priorities and rapid change.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- We believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours, that´s why we consider Blip as a Second Home!
- We are committed to your development so we enjoy sharing and learning at Blip University;
- We deal with stress having fun while we work!
- Here success is contagious and we celebrate it!
- In the Porto city heart we value relationships and friendship, that´s why we have breakfast together!
- Emerge in state of the art technology and IT challenges!