Our Client is a leader in banking and financial services that can offer you an exciting and truly global career.
The Middle Office Analyst processes the Net Present Value of the portfolio of trades between our Client and its counterparties on a daily basis and ensure that this exposure is sufficiently collateralised.
- The Middle Office Analyst will be responsible for the full front to back daily margin call process for specific clients:
- Performing Data Quality analysis prior to issuing margin calls
- Margin Call issuance and responding to incoming margin calls
- Booking of eligible Credit Support (Free of Payment cash/ bonds / Tri-Party or repricing)
- Dispute resolution through portfolio reconciliations
- Monthly interest settlements
- Perform and respond to control reporting to ensure effective break/ fails and exception management
- Degree in Economy/Finance/Management or experience in the banking industry
- Between 0 to 2 years’ experience within Investment Bank Operations / Capital Markets
- Previous experience in Collateral Management, Derivative Middle-Office and reconciliation are a plus
- Knowledge of derivative products and experience of ISDA /GMRA documentation are a plus
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Risk awareness and attention to detail
- Time management and ability to prioritise effectively based on the risk / time criticality of the tasks required
- Innovative mindset and able to improve processes to minimise risk and increase efficiency
If you believe you have the suitable skills for this position, please send your English CV.