The successful candidate will be a cyber security expert with a proven track record in Security Operations Centre (SOC) activities. You will be tasked with the daily oversight of the SIEM and handling of all events reported as suspicious or worthy of investigation. In addition, you will be tasked with the handling of the Vulnerability Management Programme within Euronext. You will further monitor the entire IT estate for compliance with communicated security standards. In addition as a member of the threat team you will be charged with monitoring Euronext’ threat landscape and the intelligence gathering activities to ensure early detection of any event that could impact Euronext or be deliberately and maliciously targeted at Euronext.
- Inclusion in the SDLC of all projects and initiatives to ensure that all newly deployed systems confirm with security alerting and monitoring directives (compliant state).
- Ensure hardening compliance of all hosts and systems across the IT estate.
- Monitoring and alerting of all security events and information across the IT estate via the enterprise SIEM solution. (Ownership of the SIEM)
- Intelligence gathering from industry threat feeds and collaboration partners.
- Handling of the vulnerability management programme, and tracking of all mitigation activities.
- The delivery and maintenance of appropriate incident response and breach cyber containment processes.
- The drafting of documentation sets in support of team activities and subject matter.
Required Skills & Experience
- Years’ experience in a penetration testing, cyber security or SOC type role.
- Experience within the financial sector will be a considerable benefit.
- Established background in Information Security Risk
- Established background in response handling practices
- Strong background and knowledge of working with and implementing international security standards and frameworks, such as the NIST Cyber Security Standard, SANS Top20, etc
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- The ability to interface across the organization with other teams and managers of all levels.
- Analytical, judgment, and decision making skills.
- Project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and prioritise workload appropriately
- Must be able to work well alone or as part of a team
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities while multitasking effectively.
- Ability to articulate complex cyber security concepts to business users.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a professional manner.
- Deep security knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems and supporting infrastructure elements.
- In-depth technical knowledge of cyber security specific controls and processes.
- In-depth knowledge of the threat landscape and ability to stay abreast of the security controls available to thwart such threats..
- Desirable security industry certifications include; CISSP, GIAC, Crest, CEH, CHFI