Although managed by the GRC division within InfoSec, candidates in this position will find themselves exposed to and working within ALL areas of Information Security. With a broad spectrum of knowledge and subject matter expertise across all areas of Information Security candidates will operate within a pool of talented InfoSec generalists/specialists where they can be called upon and mobilised very quickly to assist any division within InfoSec on projects and initiatives as needed. Candidates operating in this role will find themselves working alongside senior colleagues within the GRC, Architecture & Engineering, and Cyber Security divisions.
- The ability quickly transition from varying engagements within InfoSec.
- Assisting with risk based analysis work
- Assisting with audit and IT review initiatives
- Ability to work across multiple areas of InfoSec subject matter expertise.
- The ability to handle, track, review, and orchestrate the tickets received by InfoSec. Ensuring that tickets are followed up with the appropriate division/staff within InfoSec.
Required Skills & Experience
- Years’ experience working in an InfoSec role
- Experience within the financial sector will be a considerable benefit.
- Where no working security experience exists (university leaver, etc), then a solid academic qualification within the Information Security field is a must.
- Analytical judgment and decision making skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Must work be able to work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and security specific controls.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems and supporting infrastructure elements.
- Security industry certifications, such as; CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CGEIT, CEH, CHFI would be desirable qualities