Stefanini is a global IT services company with over 85 offices in 34 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia in 35 languages. Since 1987, Stefanini has been providing offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development, IT infrastructure outsourcing (helpdesk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world.
We intend to strengthen the team of our client with the admission of a Ruby on Rails Senior Engineer.
Experience & knowledge of:
- Strong problem solving skills, exhibiting search and learning competencies in order to apply efficient and creative techniques;
- Web Development frameworks Ruby on Rails;
- Web Data Transfer Standards – JSON and XML;
- REST and SOAP;
- Software architecture patterns and principles, design and development – namely CoC, DRY;
- MySQL (development);
- Web Servers management and configuration (namely: Apache HTTP server), CoffeeScript, Sass (Syntactically Awesome Stylesheets), Scaffolding, Mustache, WEBrick, RubyGems and Rake will be considered a plus;
- Technical knowledge of
- Mobile money Marketplaces solutions and security practices/standards;
- Knowledge of UML.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Education in Computer Science;
- Strong communications and Team technical leadership skills;
- Good knowledge in English and Portuguese (desirable);
- Lisboa / Porto / Coimbra.
- Integration in a multinational company with recognition on the IT market;
- Participation in national & international projects.