Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for the development, collection, review and analysis of business information to support the logistics and operational management of the supporting Business Operations Activities (Business Strategy Execution & Delivery, Communication, Talent Acquisition, Induction & Development, Resource Management & Optimization, Training and Development and Quality) across ECD (25%).
- Organize activities necessary to run ECD Business Operations Processes including but not limited to resource allocation, new employee recruitment, new employee on-boarding, business analytics (maintenance of ECD Dashboards and Score Cards), global communication (maintenance of communication tools(Sharepoint, Yammer)), process improvement initiatives, training and development, and quality (20%).
- Process & analyze operational metrics for the different Business Operations Activities on a continuing basis (employee onboarding and training activities, Key Performance Indicators, NPS, Business Metrics (commercial, HR, Finance), and Resourcing/Utilization) and provide to Business Operations Director and relevant Operations Manager (10%).
- Develop tools to monitor Business Operations activities (10%).
- Contribute to the identification of business operational and logistical challenges and resolutions (5%).
- Compile and review global key performance metrics for monthly management review (10%).
- Coordinate local and regional meetings, supporting the country/regional manager as needed (10%).
- Performs other related duties as assigned (10%).
- University/college degree – Degree level education in Life Sciences, or Business Studies – or related (equivalent) experience.
- In lieu of this required educational background the following relevant work history may be considered:
- Minimum of four to five years relevant administration experience in a clinical research setting in a pharmaceutical company/CRO
- Minimum of four to five years relevant administration experience in a customer service based setting (clinical research setting in a pharmaceutical company/CRO preferred)
- Proficient in all Microsoft office packages including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Capable with other tools including Sharepoint, Visio, etc
- Ability to perform analysts of business information and develop accurate reports with minimal supervision
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Proven interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully participate as a member of a team
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.