Alere Lda, Alere Lda is hiring a commercial representative based in Porto territory.
Reporting to the Country Manager Portugal, the Commercial Representative will be responsible for managing B2B sales accounts and will acts as the primary point of contact for customer requests on a defined territory. In this role the successful candidate will work with a cross-functional team to plan and execute sales projects in ¨in vitro market¨.
Ideally based in or nearest Porto.
Mission and Key Responsibilities
- Primary mission is to promote and deploy our solutions
- Expanding our market share on a defined territory,
- Deploying our products’ rages in compliance with commercial country strategy,
- Managing both private and publics accounts’ and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Achieving sales objectives and identifying new Business opportunities to actively contribute to Alere revenue growth
- Communicating any useful information in the customer’s competitive environment to internal stakeholders,
- Ensuring the timely resolution of customer requests in accordance with Alere Healthcare quality standards and regulations in highly regulated medical devices solutions
- Achieve business objectives on defined portfolio and territory with a final goal for maintaining and development revenue in his/her territory,
- Develop a strong and efficient customers’ relationship with a wide range of customers (lab private and publics) or medical environment (economic services, head of services, infectious disease, toxicology, cardio-metabolic disease, blood gas, and more widely point of care),
- Build and introduce to his/her management a commercial action plan that support the Company goals achievement, and improve long term business planning
- Identify new sales opportunities with existing accounts
- Is primary point of contact for B2B Key customers/accounts on his territory
- Build up key account management for future B2B private accounts/public tenders, and to maintain the existing customers’ base,
- Plan and execute projects for resolution of customer requests and complaints with cross-functional teams (eg.marketing)
- Identify, effectively communicate and resolve project issues and assess risks appropriately
- Is following up all steps in a sales process, including any action around instruments installation,
- Effectively communicate project status to main internal or external stakeholders
- Provide regular reporting to his/her sales management and participate to the sales forecast for his territory,
- Promote Alere’s image and reputation on the market
- Working in compliance with ISO Procedures, professional and commercial ethical guidelines, other local legal compliance rules
- Customer Satisfaction: Answering questions and resolving issues
- Reinforce our customer’s trust toward our products and solutions
- Strategic planning: Think and behave as a global solution providers, promoting new products to existing customers and development new segments of Business
- Commercial excellence: Capabilities to adapt to a new culture, to learn and use Alere Selling methodology and tools
- Environment & Culture
- Quality First: Focus on providing exceptional service and quality to customers,
- Patient First Mentality: Customers come first,
- Communication: Have and share the right information at the right time to make decisions,
- Teamwork: Share ideas and collaborate respectfully and openly,
- Accountability: Take ownership of actions, situations and results,
- Innovation: Apply creativity to ease goals achievements (in planning and executing).
- Develops Talent
- Drives for Results,
- Fosters Collaboration
- Focuses on Customers
Alere is a global leader in providing innovative diagnostics that are not only accurate and effective, but also affordable and accessible. Through our mission, we hope to deliver improved health outcomes in the most remote settings and to more people around the world.