ABB is currently developing the IS PMO Organization to consolidate and deliver high quality IS services to ABB business units around the globe and focus more of our attention to innovation and development.
Joining the ABB IS PMO Organization, you will have the opportunity to work in a high-paced, international environment, solve complex problems and grow together with the rapidly developing business.
For our growing global team, we are currently looking for candidates for the position of Senior IS Project Manager to build our Project Management capability.
Location: Krakow, Poland
- Ensure successful delivery of the IS project and closely collaborate with Business Project Manager on overall project success;
- Plan, schedule, coordinate, and deliver the IS project outcomes to time, scope, cost and agreed quality;
- Monitor and control the project management processes;
- Execute IS project communication, report IS project performance against plan and expected business outcome;
- Ensure appropriate ABB IS Project Management standards and methods are followed;
- Manage stakeholders’ expectations and relationship;
- Collaborate with Workforce Manager and Service Manager on the project delivery;
- Manage, coach, develop and lead the project team allocated to the IS project;
- Define, jointly with Business Project Manager, all project documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule and risk management plans;
- Effectively monitor and control project progress, proactively manage and mitigate project risks;
- Monitor and control project financials, oversee project invoicing status, cost, expenses and cash flow;
- Ensure that the project applies contract and claims management in accordance with contractual agreements;
- Ensures the successful close down of the project on project completion and the capture and documentation of lessons learned.
- General Project Management knowledge in area of IT/IS, with min. 8 years of Project Management experience, certified by PMI, PRINCE2 or CAPM being a plus;
- Experience in at least one of the following areas: ERP Systems, Finance Systems, Supply Chain Management, Marketing & Sales, Product Configurations, PDM & PLM Systems, Analytical & Business Performance Tools or General IS Systems;
- Experience in leading transition / transformation projects within global working environment being a strong plus;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT, management or related fields, or related work experience;
- Experience with Project Management Methodology and tools;
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills;
- Good organization, time management, decision making and negotiation skills;
- Flexibility, persistence, accompanied by quality and results orientation;
- Demonstrated customer focus with the ability to build effective working relationships with all stakeholders;
- Required business domain and business processes knowledge and experience;
- Leadership/Management competencies;
- Knowledge on application development processes including thorough knowledge of IT service management concepts (ITIL) being a plus;
- Strong negotiation, facilitation and consensus building skills;
- Communication – Effectively communicate to steering committee, reference teams and stakeholders (including project plans, announcements, metrics/KPIs, etc.).
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.