- Leading, motivating and managing Customer Service Team according to changing demands of the work environment.
- Responsable for implementing company strategy and goals.
- Achieve excellence service level to Mary Kay Business providing the appropriate information and analysis to upper management and other departments.
- Identify improvement opportunities.
- Previous experience in customer service environment required;
- Customer service-orientated and a high focus on customer satisfaction;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to handle and resolve complaints;
- Attention to detail and ability ro deliver hight quality work within timeline;
- Strong strategic planning competencies, good time management and organizational skills;
- Proven analytical, interpretative and problem- solving skills;
- Effective at organizing, planning, communicating, as well as time management savvy at prioritizing workloads;
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills;
- Very good computer knowledge Microsoft Office & excel;
- Very good English level.
What we offer
Mary Kay offers competitive salary and benefits, high quality training and also a career progression opportunities development in an American Multinational Company.