We are a unique group in the entertainment industry and international leaders in construction and design of theme parks, movie studios, stage designs for theater and television, opera halls, hotel and restaurant thematic decors. Our global theming company continues to grow year after year. We manufacture all types of decorations, sculptures, scenografic and artistic paint for entertainment industry.
Our medium-sized manufacturing company with international operation is recruiting a dedicated and experienced Project Manager to coordinate projects in Europe, UAE, USA, Asia.
This position is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual who would like to gain experience in a growing international organization.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Lead the planning and implementation of project
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Manage project budget
- Manage project resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Quality assurance
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Communication skills
- Influencing and leading
- Team work
- Conflict management