This is a newly created position for an ambitious and experienced Business Development Manager with an RX background to join a Global Pharmaceutical company.
This is an expansive role with plenty of room for growth and development, reporting into the Pharmaceutical Director of Business Development this truly global opportunity will be focusing on pipeline products, new licence deals with an emphasis on Alliance Management and substantial Business Development within a pharmaceutical setting.
We are seeking and experienced Business Development professional with a scientific background who has expert knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry including areas of; product development, regulatory, product licencing, and wider industry business acumen.
This is a truly great opportunity, with a company that believe in and invest in their employees, offering a competitive salary, truly international and progressive working environment this is the ideal opportunity for long-term growth.
- Manage the in/out licencing process
- Due Diligence
- Expand and negotiate new and existing deals and concepts licencing in and out with other pharmaceutical companies
- Present business rationale analyses and proposals to other scientific professionals
- Evaluate business opportunities and present various scenarios to the board explaining the scientific context as well as the business proposal
- Conduct detailed business analyses identifying key pharmaceutical market trends and opportunities
- Lead Alliance Management activities with international business partners within the wider pharmaceutical industry
- An experienced Business Development professional within the Pharmaceutical industry , RX, with a scientific background and strong business experience
- Degree educated or above in a Scientific Discipline
- Financial Modelling experience
- In/Out Licensing Experience
- Expert knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry including areas of; product development, regulatory and wider industry business acumen
- Experience leading due diligence activity and cross-functional teams
- Strong Organisational and Management skills
- Excellent English skills, written, verbal and ability to conduct presentations
- Essential that you have an RX background, no generics or medical devices
Please do not apply if you work outside of the pharmaceutical industry as your application will not be considered for this position