An international pharmaceutical company are seeking a highly motivated Patent Attorney / Patents Manager to join a successful company with strong pipeline to manage the worldwide patent portfolio.
This role offers a highly supportive working environment, as well as a competitive salary and excellent career prospects.
- Manage the worldwide patent portfolio across products
- Prosecute patent applications across domestic, international and registration
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of IP matters with scientific researchers
- Communicate with the outside counsel
- Handle searches of infringement and validity assessments
- Degree educated in a Scientific or Pharmaceutical discipline, preferred Chemistry/Biochemistry
- Minimum of 3 years in house or private practice experience as a patent attorney or trainee
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Preferably qualified Patent Attorney or close to qualification
- Strong management and organisational skills