My client has a portfolio of niche products and a promising pipeline which is exciting the Pharmaceutical industry – their people go to work with the expectation of making a significant difference.
If you are a Medical Doctor with experience both Early Phase Clinical Development and Medical Affairs on an international scope, this could be a strong career move for you. My client is making substantial investments expanding their infra-structure in both Human Resources and Facilities to support their exciting Clinical Development programmes.
My client is seeking:
- Medical Doctor with sound experience in both Clinical Development and Medical Affairs on an international basis. Ideally the medic would have worked within small and larger global pharma companies.
- Extensive experience in setting strategy in both functional areas and working on an international platform
- Ability to operate at Senior Director or VP level with extensive interaction with the Board
- Medium to large team management experience is essential
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of drug development and regulations
- Ability to be creative and innovative in setting strategy and problem solving
- Strong communication skills are essential – public platforms, people management and team motivation
- Project management skills
- Open to all therapy areas – experience within Cardio or CNS is an advantage
The role will include:
- Maintaining and Developing relationships with KOLs and external organisations
- Provide medical and scientific input to the company, in particular to the clinical research teams
- Influencing medical affairs strategies and managing medical affairs teams
- Represent the company at external conferences and meetings
- Leading projects across a number of different locations