As the nights start to draw in does the appeal of a warmer climate seem more alluring?
An exceptional opportunity to gain/expand experience in Product launches within this exciting Pharmaceutical Company whose teams are passionate about their products which are about to enter the market.
The candidate we are seeking is:
- A Medical Doctor with experience within medical affairs in the pharmaceutical industry
- Has worked in Medical Affairs for at least two years, preferably within CNS, neuroscience or Psychiatry
- Is capable of managing all medical issues relating to a Phase IV and IIS
- Provide training for MSL and sales representatives
- European medical affairs experience would be an advantage
- Have strong communication skills and be able to establish relationships with internal and external stakeholders, at all levels.
- Strong project management skills
- Be fully conversant in English
- Willing to relocate to Portugal
Competencies of the role will include:
- Developing relationships with KOLs and external organisations pertaining to new products
- Provide medical and scientific input into various teams within the organization
- Influencing medical affairs strategies
- Representing the company at external conferences and meetings on an international basis