A large global contract research organisation specialising in pharmaceuticals currently has a vacancies for Clinical Research Associates at their site in Lisbon, Portugal.
My client is one of the world’s most exciting and professional drug development services companies (CRO), providing integrated, tailored solutions to the pharmaceutical and biotechnological industries. They are looking for experienced Clinical Research Associates to join their team in Portugal.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 (up to 5 years) clinical monitoring Experience (including pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring and close-out visits)
- Oncology Experience would be a plus
- University/college degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession (e.g. nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology).
- Ability to monitor study sites independently according to protocol monitoring guidelines, SOPs, GCP and ICH Guidelines
- A full understanding of the Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, process production of reports, narratives and follow up of SAEs
- Fluency in English and local language – Good communication, planning, organization and problem solving skills
- The opportunity to pursue further training and an interesting career in an inspiring environment that values achievement, supports a balance between your personal and professional life and allows you to make meaningful contributions
- Flexible conditions and an attractive remuneration package