At the moment we are looking for Finnish speakers, who also speak English, to fill several vacancies in a multinational Contact Center Company in Lisbon.
You will be working for one of the best known, largest and most well respected multilingual Contact Centers worldwide; employing several thousand people around the globe, with offices in over 47 countries. The Contact Center handles more than 20,000 telephone based customer service projects every year on a global basis.
- To handle questions and problems via email that focus on all aspects of the customer experience in their program.
- To maintain solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
- To perform data entry and uses software programs.
- To have research skills in order to analyze problems and then drive email to resolution.
- Receiving inquiries through mostly emails and chatting applications (occasionally inbound calls as well) within a busy customer service team.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all Finnish speaking clients.
- Pro-actively responding to customer queries in Finnish and English via emails and chat.
- Data inputting and information management.
- Liaising with the team leader to resolve any customer complaints/issues.
This is a project based environment and there are real opportunities to develop within the role and also within the company itself.
The Company Offers:
- International Working environment
- have a Company looking for accommodation according to your expectations.
- Excellent relocation package (including flight ticket, taxi from the airport to the hotel, up to two weeks hotel accommodation)
- Production Bonus
- Career Development Opportunities
- Extra overtime pay
- In-House doctor and examination center
- Welcome event
- Employee Discount book with special employee offers and discounts
- Monthly performance bonus 0-100€