Careers with CDK Global – where to next?
So who are we and what do we do?
CDK Global is the largest global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to automotive dealerships and manufacturers in more than 100 countries worldwide for the world’s biggest car brands. Although we operate on a global scale, we are small by comparison and that is a good thing. It means that we are still a business where every person matters and where anyone can make an impact on our growth and success. We have opportunities in a wide range of business areas so wherever in the world you join us, you will get the support, training and tools you need to make significant steps forward in your career.
Purpose of role – This section should be used to give a brief overview of the job
To ensure the effective and efficient deployment of the DMS system. Working as a member of the installation team, you will analyse existing systems, interface requirements, business processes and operational needs and advise customers on product operation.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Engage with customers to understand business requirements and identify product, and product setup requirements to achieve the agreed aims
- Guide & advise the customer in terms of best practice operational processes and systems usage practices to achieve best ROI for the selected product set
- Establish (working with others) the base software installation pack and configure the system to operate as expected 4.Perform system integration testing to ensure the solution delivers what’s expected by the client
- Manage and execute data migration activities (if required) to ensure that existing customer data is imported, validated and signed off by the customer prior to go-live
- Verify with the client through User Acceptance Testing that the system is configured to operate as expected
- Train the users prior to go live date in the operation of the products
- Execute the cut-over into production on the agreed go live date
- Provide on-site support to end users to guide, advise and verify that users are able to undertake the role using the products
- Provide adhoc follow consultancy services to deliver ongoing advice and guidance to clients making minor system changes as required to tune the products for the client
- Based on business experience and knowledge, make best practice recommendations to the CDK configurations and/or client business processes to maximize client utilization and business results.
- Propose additional CDK software and business solutions to the client based on solid knowledge of the client’s processes and business requirements.
Implementation Consultant 3 (Grade 10)
- Responsible for delivering CDK products right first time under limited supervision
- Specialised working knowledge of key products and modules with limited supervision
- Understanding of CDK solutions and products
- Ability to own key issues within discipline and resolve or provide clear escalation
- Provides clear and concise customer communication to agree implementation criteria and sign off
- Associates will display basic consultancy skills and behaviours
Who do we look for? We look for people with the right cultural fit. That means being passionate and enthusiastic and having what it takes to drive our business forward. We also look for people who are keen to develop new knowledge and skills, because our growth is ultimately dependent on yours. What can we offer you? To help us attract and retain the best, we pay people according to performance, not tenure. Excel in your role here and the rewards will be excellent too. We will also help you to grow your career, not only through focused investment in learning and development but also by enabling you to explore the opportunities our global market has to offer. Start your Journey with CDK Global.