Aurea Success Partners are among the most revered technologists within the company. They work directly on the most difficult technical problems our customers are facing. Success Partners are deal with issues and opportunities that have a customer impact worth tens of millions of dollars. Customers know them by name. They have world-class technical chops and couple their technical leadership with exceptional communication skills. They are a rare breed, and focus only on our customers largest and most valuable technical challenges.
What You Do – Job Responsibilities
- Take responsibility for the roughly 10% of customer problems that cannot be solved by our Success Associates and Principals.
- Interact directly with technical leadership from our largest customers
- Document solutions to customer problems in our KnowledgeBase so that the rest of the success team – and customers – can benefit from them
- Work with Engineering to diagnose and apply fixes to identified product defects
- Develop and help implement ideas to improve the problem-solving effectiveness and productivity of the entire Success team
What You Need – Key Skills & Experience
- An absolute passion for interacting with and helping people
- World-class software engineering skills equivalent to a solution architect
- Experience on the front lines with customers – either as a Consultant, Customer Support Rep, PreSales Support rep, or Engineer who interacted directly with customers
- Executive presence and maturity; able to effectively manage emotionally charged situations
- Self-confidence to handle and be accountable for the most challenging and valuable customer issues
Total Compensation is $160,000/year
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top talent, there will be a series of interviews and skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time – so we thank you in advance for your efforts.
Are you up for the challenge?