Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implement Inditex Health and Safety policies in Portugal and other european countries (mainly Italy).
- Provide planning, execution and monitoring support in Health and Safety projects in Portugal.
- Knowledge of Inditex Supply chain in Portugal.
- Implementation of corrective action plans in Inditex supply chain.
- Conduct training and awareness programs among stakeholders / target groups in the course of various CSR Projects.
- Assist in collaboration with multi-stakeholder groups – laboratories, chemical suppliers and universities, among others, for the purpose of any CSR project.
- Report to Inditex Headquarters on all projects and activities in Portugal and other european countries.
- Graduate or post-graduate in textile engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in textile industry. Field level worker in textile industry in Portugal
Proactive person capable to interact with private and public organisation related to the textile industry (laboratories, technical auditors, workers, among others) and Inditex commercial team in Portugal and Spain
- Native in Portuguese
- Proficient in English
- Knowledge of Spanish would be desirable