We are currently looking to reinforce our Global Services Team, with a Technical Support Specialist.
- Degree in Computer Science, Electronics or related competency is a plus;
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, HTTP, routing and switching, etc…);
- Knowledge of Windows OS and Active Directory (DHCP, DNS, Windows Internals, troubleshooting, etc…);
- Scripting/Programing knowledge is a Plus;
- Databases administration fundamentals;
- Electronic/Robotic fundamentals is plus;
- Hardware diagnostic and repair experience;
- Basic understanding of information security principles;
- ITIL Fundamentals – Incident, Problem and Change Management processes is a plus.
- Highly motivated and proactive individual;
- Ability to travel worldwide;
- Problem solving attitude and great troubleshooting skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service attitude;
- Willingness to learn leading edge technologies;
- Ability to communicate in English (speaking and writing).
If you have all or some of the above and would like to work for a leading edge company, market leader in Automated Border Control and Identity Management systems, please send us your updated CV.