The Solutions Delivery teams works in strategic and high-profile development projects for our customers, using the OutSystems Platform, effectively rocking the enterprise IT world along the way. We have a huge focus in consistently delivering great web apps, that surpass expectations and wow its users. We also have a good track record at it.
If you’re passionate about user experience and solving real-world problems, this posting is for you. You’ll be playing a key role in leading the UX design process in our development teams, and with our customers, designing user interfaces, information architectures, interaction flows, and design patterns of web and mobile applications.
- Participate on agile development projects and innovation engagements;
- Lead field research, conduct user interviews and build personas;
- Collaboratively design and discuss visual solutions with an information architecture and detailed wireframes;
- Direct or develop custom web designs for complex web applications;
- Work closely with the development teams to figure out the best solution to any UI problem;
- Assist stakeholders with their content strategy and production;
- Perform usability reviews and conduct usability tests;
- Evolve our understanding of great user experiences and how it applies to the enterprise world;
- Coach other people in usability principles and practices;
- Wow customers with awesome designs and solid deliveries.
- Deep knowledge of user-centered principles and practices;
- Proven application of these practices;
- High proficiency in design tools of choice;
- Active interest in the latest design and web trends;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Fluent in English, spoken and written;
- Availability to travel;
- At least 3 years of love for User Experience.
- Experience in using Agile methodologies;
- Design of Mobile Web Applications;
- IT development background;
- Real discunfort with that typo at the beginning of the sentence.