BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) provides to its clients financing, advisory and capital markets services. It is a globally recognised leader in many areas of expertise including among others structured financing and derivatives across a variety of asset classes.
Global Markets part of CIB provides cross-asset investment, hedging, financing, research and market intelligence to corporate and institutional clients, as well as private and retail banking networks. Global Markets’ sustainable, long term business model seamlessly connects clients to capital markets throughout 35 markets in EMEA, Asia Pacific and the Americas, with innovative solutions and digital platforms.
Key Responsibilities of your Role
The position is belonging to Global Markets OPC & TAC Coordination team, which objective is to ensure that both Operational Risk and Permanent Controls areas fully meet their objectives and requirements in an efficient, accurate and timely manner.
As a Business Analyst Trainee, Your Missions Will Consist In
- Providing analysis and reports by performing data extraction and update, analysis, manipulation, reporting and formatting;
- Using tools like Business Objects, and other applications to collect and analyse data, as well as structuring queries and performing routine maintenance of reports;
- Developing special reporting templates to develop new reports;
- Ensure data input and chasing;
- Showing initiative in suggesting improvements on reports, produce them on the pre-defined schedule;
- Provide analysis on process, risk review and risk reduction programs;
- Upon request, support the management on their analysis.
Do you have what it takes to work with us?
- Degree in Business Management from a Top Tier international Business School or equivalent university;
- Perfect fluency in English, fluency in French would be a plus;
- Advanced IT knowledge (Excel, data analysis/query) , strong VBA skills are a plus;
- Clearly exhibited analytical, logical and decision making capabilities;
- Very strong attention to details, ability to work under pressure and to manage time accordingly;
- Autonomous, capable of initiatives, multi-tasking, fast-learner, pro-active;
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.