International Group, with a worldwide presence of over 13.000 logistics specialists in more than 250 offices continue to expand. Our core services: Supply Chain Solutions, Transportation, Customs & Compliance, Distribution, Order and Risk Management.
Our working conditions?
Streamlined structures, fast decision making processes, attractive and innovative workplaces, own training centers and great team spirit. We are looking for an Air Import Agent to join our Air department team in our Lisbon (LIS) office.
Descriçao do Emprego
- Ensure smooth and timely freight process flow
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operational system
- Track and Trace Air Import files and reporting
- Ensure accurate and timely client and vendors billing
- Ensure delivery of freight and timely clearance when applicable
- Interact with customers in arranging their shipments to meet customers service standards
- Contribute to maintain good relationship with suppliers and vendors
- Meet compliance at all times
- Network communications, timely responses to emails and requests
- Meet KPI standards in accordance with the Company´s policy
- Understand customers procedures and maintain internal DLSOP updated
- 6 months to 1 year related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Understanding of air documentation process a plus
- Effective intrapersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results
- Pro-active approach, strong organizational, stress managements skills
- Good computer skills (MS Excel, MS Word), fluent in English and Portuguese
- Working permit for the European Union
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.