Siemens Portugal is recruiting for the new Global Operations Center geared for the field of Information Technologies. Here will be developed corporative platforms to support the organization, which are used in the 190 countries where the company operates. The recruitment process is underway and Siemens seeks highly skilled professionals in various areas.
We are recruiting a Service Catalog Specialist to perform the following responsibilities:
- Create, modify and maintain catalog items and catalog item bundles within the Service Catalog
- Classify and categorize catalog items
- Configure what services an End User is allowed to see
- Test and pilot Service Catalog items (End-2-End)
- Publish new or modified Service Catalog items based on the release planning of the Service Catalog tool
- Retire and deactivate catalog items and manage implications
- Design and implement workflows for each service by defining a step-by-step process for fulfilling and approving the request (define new workflow fields, define workflow activities, publish new workflows)
- Manage catalog portal pages and sites in collaboration with the portal specialist
- Set up the design environment to enable a controlled item design and publishing process to ensure consistency of usage
- Set up fulfillment groups and define the fulfillment processes those groups use to enable fulfillment of requests, incidents, etc.
- Develop, test and implement catalog-related scripts
- Continuously monitor Service Catalog, provide specific analysis (e.g. on usage) to e.g. support service lifecycle management
- Aligning with Service Catalog Managers to maintain catalog items within the Service Catalog as required
- Coordinate implementation of new Service Catalog items considering dependencies in Configuration Items and Interfaces
- Support Service Catalog Manager in the communication of new or modified services
- Support optimizing the Service Catalog
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BSC. degree with relevant experience in Computer Science or comparable education.
- 2+ years of experience in systems engineering or technical consultant for IT Service Management applications or other related solutions
- Demonstrated work experience in Service Management of IT Services
- Solid knowledge of best practices and standards regarding Service Catalog design and implementation
- Relevant working experience in a large scale IT environment
- Excellent command in spoken and written English
- Motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong structured problem solving skills and analytical thinking with organizational skills.
- Well organized to coordinate content creation and maintenance in a team of worldwide internal and external IT specialists
- Experience with ServiceNow or other ITSM tools
- Certified in ITIL v3
- Service Catalog Expert or Engineer
- Demonstrated work experience in design of IT Service Catalogs
What else do I need to know?
- Integration in a young and dynamic team;
- Income and benefits compatible with function and politics of the company.