With our innovations for energy supply, healthcare, urban infrastructures and industrial productivity, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time. That’s why we’re always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. People like you?
What are my responsibilities?
To support our Supply Chain Management Operation in Lisbon we are looking for a Junior Operative Buyer to integrate the Finnish team:
- Accurate and timely execution of operational purchasing tasks (e. g. order processing & invoice clarification) based on the SCMS global product catalogue for internal customers within their systems in line with company regulations and guidelines for specific customers.
- Provide operational SCMS services to internal customers according to company regulations & guidelines within defined KPIs in highest quality and cost efficiency;
- Be able to communicate in daily business on a professional level in the languages of customers;
- Responsible for data completion in purchase requisition and purchase orders;
- Perform additional administrative tasks related to the job (KPIs reporting, Quality check);
- Investigate, suggest and work on improvements;
- Explain the processes to colleagues and share the know-how with other teams;
- Handbooks preparation and updating.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Minimum high school degree; University degree is a plus;
- Knowledge of operative procurement / logistic / accounts payable will be a plus;
- Fluent in Finnish, written and spoken (mandatory); any other European language will be a plus;
- Proficient in MSOffice (excel); experience with SAP will be a plus;
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
- Strong customer focus, result & quality orientation and professional ethics.
What else do I need to know?
- Functional Shared Services are a strategic partner for Siemens who provide internal services in Finance, Human Resources and Supply Chain Management, supporting our internal customers and colleagues in a professional way that allows them to fully concentrate on their core activities.
- Our location in Lisbon serves more than 60 Siemens entities across 22 countries in Europe, in more than 15 different languages.
- We offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
- If our offer matches your professional expectations, please send your application.