Here at Mindera, we are building a world class team and would love it for you to join us. As a Graduate Software Engineer you’ll help build complex (web) applications.
We’re looking for graduate software engineers who are willing to learn how to work one of our projects, ranging from web applications (whole application stack) to native mobile development. From designing and developing a web API to delivering a great user experience in the client side.
Expected travelling time (UK and USA): 0%-15%, varies according to project/client.
You rock at
- Being self-driven and motivated to develop in your chosen area of knowledge.
You are good at
- Communication skills and teamwork;
- Knowledge of programming testing methodologies;
- User Interface performance and responsiveness;
- Markup and styling with HTML5 and CSS3;
- Knowledge of server side frameworks;
- Service oriented architectures, design patterns and data structures;
- Test-driven development and continuous delivery;
- Understanding what Agile methodologies are: such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean and self organisation;
- Work with large scale systems powering global businesses;
- Chance to work with technologies such as spring, play, nodejs, angular, react, jasmine, mocha, selenium among many others.
Are you interested? Give us a chance to meet you 🙂
Apply now! Send us your CV.