JSL Consultants is looking for nurses to work in a hospital setting in over 30 different states of United States. U.S. Sponsors are looking to hire over 500 nurses in a variety of units. Most positions are available in ICU, CVICU, NICU, PICU, CCU, ER, OR, Med/Surgical, Cardiac Cath Lab.
The employment starts as a Travel job, which means that a nurse works for 13 weeks in the 3 – 4 assignments, and then is a fixed placement for the remainder or the work term.
Employer offers the following conditions:
- Immigrant Visa (“Green Card”) for Nurse and immediate family
- English Exam Preparation (IELTS education)
- NCLEX-RN Exam Preparation
- Credentialing and Licensing Expertise
- 3-years contract
- Paid Relocation
- Salary of $25.64 per hour; USD$48,100 annually (*based on a 36 hour work week)
- Overtime available
- Paid Orientation
- Free Continuing Education while on assignment
- Close assistance throughout recruitment process, by the agency with 13-year expertise recruiting Nurses to the US
- Nursing degree
- Communicative English level (B1-B2)
- Minimum 1-year post-graduation experience in a hospital setting
- Currently working in a hospital of 100+ beds; Joint Commission Accredited and Teaching Facilities preferred.
Interested candidates should send their CV in English with a photo, in WORD format and title ‘Nurse-US’.