CBT is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a global network of recruitment partners across Europa, Americas, Africa, Australia and Asia. We provide permanent recruitment solutions for the Engineering, ICT, Medical and Contact Centre sectors.
We are currently recruiting a Technical Support Agent/Customer Service – who speaks Dutch, Turkish, German, Polish or Hungarian (one of them) + a second language (English) – to work in Athens, who can deliver customer services with the highest level of professionalism, integrity and empathy to cardholders.
- Strives towards customer retention and loyalty, fully supporting the customer to achieve a successful outcome to his/her enquiry.
- Follows standard diagnostic procedures with an emphasis on handling the most frequently asked questions as effectively as possible, recognizing more complex problems and escalating accordingly
- Provides basic to moderately complex support to all customers on the client’s products, systems, peripherals and software, in some cases, using communication skills to direct customers to third parties or other locations for further support.
- Logs calls from customers into the customer relationship database and follow escalation procedures to resolve problems.
- Tracks and follows cases to ensure that they closed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provides and maintain strong, professional relationship with all of the client’s customers and show empathy for our customers at all times.
- Follows Contact Centre procedures and ensure availability to take calls, adopting the call handling procedure and code guidelines.
- Provides feedback on a daily basis to the Team and ACMs on new/emerging issues that have identified and work to proactively highlight areas that need to be improved.
- Be positive and proactive and have a desire for positive improvement in quality.
- Takes on board feedback and adapt skills accordingly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduates of High School (preferable: College, University) or equivalent
- Native or fluent in Dutch, Turkish, German, Polish or Hungarian (one of them) – mandatory
- Fluent English (Proficiency level for training – mandatory)
- Good Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet) Windows, MS Office Suite, Skype, IOS, Windows Media Player, Windows Messenger, Apple Products
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team spirit
- With experience at least 1 year in similar position (technical support & customer service – not mandatory)
- Fixed term contract
- Working hours is 8 hours per day/5days per week
- Working hours based on client’s needs , mainly Monday – Sunday: 08:00 – 24:00
- Salary : 1.045,00€ to 1.300€ gross monthly salary + Bonus
- Travel Expenses: Paid by our client;
- Accommodation: Our client offer the first 15 days of stay in Hotel, during this time will have a company looking for accommodation according to your expectations;
- The company also offers Greek lessons, free Real Estate Agency fee & other Benefit.
PLEASE APPLY YOUR CV IN ENGLISH.