CBT is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a global network of recruitment partners across Europa, Americas, Africa, Australia and Asia. We provide permanent recruitment solutions for the Engineering, ICT, Medical and Contact Centre sectors.
Job Offer: Sales/Customer Support/Back Office
At the moment we are looking for a Danish, Swedish, Norwegian or Finnish speakers (one of them), to fill a position in a multinational in Latvia, Riga.
You will work for a global customer experience specialist that provides outsourced customer care, sales, technical support or credit management, through an extensive network of contact centers and work-at-home agents.
The conditions are according to the following requirements:
- The main focus is to deliver an Amazing Customer Experience and Right Resolution on every contact (by email, chat or phone).
- Working hours is 8 hours per day/5days per week
- Working hours based on client’s needs, mainly Monday – Sunday: 08:00 – 23:00.
- Graduates of High School (preferable: College, University) or equivalent
- Native or fluent Danish, Swedish, Norwegian or Finnish speakers
- Fluent English (Proficiency level-for training)
- Young people – Average: 20-25 years (not mandatory)
- Good Knowledge of PC
- Candidates enthusiastic and with costumer oriented
- Strong Sales skills it will be a plus
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
- Fixed Term Contract
- Covered flight expanses
- Covered accomodation costs for 30 days after arrival
- Relocation package (phone number, public transportation tickets, information about city, etc)
- Support for finding apartment
- Career possibilities in BPO or IT sector
- Internacional Certificates (Top brand and CBT)
- Social committee events
- Fully paid product and customer care skill trainings before work, different uptrainings during working time. Training is in English
- Other benefits depending on department (Taxi services, Fitness center services, Health insurance, etc.)
- Salary: 1.260,85 Euro Gross per month
- Bonus on performance results
- Overtime are paid in double (if applicable)
- Possibility to get salary increase (10%) for additional Scandinavian language skill
- Seniority bonus – possibility to get salary increase based on seniority, starting from 1 year.
PLEASE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED APPLY YOUR CV IN ENGLISH.