CBT is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a global network of recruitment partners across Europa, Americas, Africa, Australia and Asia. We provide permanent recruitment solutions for the Engineering, ICT, Medical and Contact Centre sectors.
We are currently recruiting a Technical Support Agent (via Inbound Calls, Emails or Chatting )– who is native/fluent in Hebrew + Fluent English to work in Athens -, who can deliver customer services with the highest level of professionalism, integrity and empathy to cardholders.
- To respond and record consumer enquiries/questions raised through free phone lines for customers.
- To maintain accurate data input of consumer enquiries, questions and feedback on the customer services database.
- To ensure client complaints are dealt with and logged in line with the company’s complaints escalation policy.
- To provide a high level of customer service to clients at all times.
- To ensure all support calls and (when applicable) emails are answered and resolved within the agreed SLAs and logged appropriately.
- To work effectively as part of a team, developing effective and supportive relationships with colleagues.
- To troubleshoot through the use of open questions, support documents and system training.
- To have a sound knowledge of all products and services, understanding their use and functionality.
- To be able to offer recommendations to common problems or frequently asked questions.
- Graduates of High School (preferable: College, University) or equivalent
- Native or fluent in Hebrew – mandatory
- Fluent English (Proficiency level for training – mandatory)
- Good Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet) Windows, MS Office Suite, Skype, IOS, Windows Media Player, Windows Messenger, Apple Products
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team spirit
- Passionate about customer services
- With experience at least 1 year in similar position (technical support & customer service – not mandatory)
- Fixed term contract
- Working hours is 8 hours per day/5days per week
- Working hours based on client’s needs , mainly Monday – Sunday: 08:00 – 24:00
- Salary : 1.100,00€ gross monthly salary
- Monthly performance bonus 0-200€
- Monthly accommodation bonus of 150€ + 100€ in vouchers upon completion of the training + 300€ also in vouchers after 3 months of cooperation + 400€ also in vouchers after 7 months of cooperation
- Travel Expenses: Paid by our client;
- Accommodation: Our client offer the first 15 days of stay in Hotel, during this time will have a company looking for accommodation according to your expectations;
- The company also offers Greek lessons, free Real Estate Agency fee & other Benefit.
PLEASE APPLY YOUR CV IN ENGLISH.