Provide a consistent, comprehensive, and cooperative services by a competent, courteous staff, promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture as a vital aspect of the company.
– Respond to questions, requests, and concerns from employees and management regarding company and Human Resources programs, policies and guidelines;
– Assist and support management and the leadership team with handling and resolving Human Resources issues;
– Inform Human Resources management of issues related to employee relations within the division or property;
– Monitor all hiring and recruitment processes for compliance with company policies and standards;
– Monitor and assist managers/supervisors with hiring processes and issues;
– Maintain confidentiality and security of employee and property records, files, and information;
– Answer phone calls and record messages;
– Ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records and files;
– Assist in logistics, administration, and scheduling of annual employee surveys;
– Actively listen to and consider the concerns of other employees, responding appropriately and effectively.
– Strong interpersonal skills;
– Strong ability to manage time and prioritize tasks;
– Attention to detail, organization, processes focus, sense of responsibility and rigor;
– Excellent ability to communicate with compassion and empathy.
University Degree in Human Resources;
– 1-3 years previous experience in the function.
– Excellent communication skills in English and Portuguese (written and spoken).
What to join us? Apply Now!
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.