For our business partner, Moniva Staffing is currently recruiting Psychiatry and Rehabilitation specialists for a rehabilitation clinic/hospital in Blekinge County, in the South of Sweden.
The clinic focuses on pediatrics, adolescent- (0-18 years) and adult rehabilitation.
Targeted groups are:
- People with an intellectual disability
- People with motoric disability (congenital or acquired during childhood)
- People living with autism
- EU nationality.
- Completed EU specialist exam in neurology, psychiatry, rehabilitation medicine or general medicine.
- At least 2 years of post-specialization experience in rehabilitation of people with disabilities.
- Good language learning skills.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Good social skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a multidisciplinary team; flexibility.
- Driver’s license is a must.
Salary and Benefits:
- Free Swedish language course (duration 6 months), financial support during the training.
- Help with relocation.
- Salary – TBC.
- Travel and accommodation costs related to a face to face interview in Sweden are paid by the employer.
- A possibility of free language education for family members – depends on individual arrangements.
- Informal help during the application for Swedish license to practice, supervision of the process.
- 2 days long free Swedish legal and social training.
- Integration assistance (assistance in registering at tax authority, opening bank account, etc.).