- Responsible for activities pertaining to procurement and purchasing of goods and services for the organization;
- Follows procedures in accordance with company policy, guidance and internal control;
- Uses knowledge of supply chain process to plan and organize specialized activities in support of customer requirements;
- Identifies customer needs and resolves any resulting internal priorities, taking appropriate advice from management;
- Establishes extensive external contacts including customers and suppliers in order to fulfil customer needs;
- Promotes positive public & customer relations (both internal and external);
- Participates proactively in multi-functional action oriented teams;
- Proposes and introduces new procedures and methods of working to create clear added value to internal and external customers;
- Develops and prepares solutions to system and process challenges to optimize resources and efficiency;
- Guides, trains and coaches others through the transfers of won specialist knowledge in order to improve others’ knowledge and capability;
- Develops local strategies according to prevailing procedures in order to achieve the best technical and commercial result based on the local conditions, business opportunities and requirements, and within HSE&S, commercial and legal framework.
Technical university degree (engineering background, min 3 years) + 3-5 years relevant experience in:
- Sourcing / procurement including preparing Scope Of Works, selection of qualified vendors and other contracting documents;
- Issue requests for quotes, proposals and information (RFQ, RFP & RFI);
- Evaluate tenders and quotations from potential Suppliers, and Procurement Award Recommendations based on commercial and technical criteria’s (Paper Approvals);
- Issue new Agreements (making the wording) with base in the company policy and procedures;
- Executing strategic initiatives with a track record of delivering results across a diverse portfolio of enterprise sourcing and supplier activities.
Good knowledge of:
- Engineering equipment
- IT Equipment and Solutions;
- Procurement function (supply chain) & strategies;
- Operational and/ or Production environment.
- English (+ other languages of possible).
- Communication & conflict management;
- Solid knowledge ERP software (Oracle E-business or SAP preferred)
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word; Excel, Power Point and Outlook);
- Planning and schedule (ability to handle and prioritize multiple concurrent deliverables with composure and exercising independence);
- Attention to accuracy and detail.
Please send you resume and motivation.