Our IT Department has been recently created with many projects (IT & IS) to be launched in the coming months. Our strategy is to create an Information System, fully based on Cloud solutions. To follow this objective our HR, Communications and IT department is looking for Infrastructures & Security Engineer who will be in charge of the following, at a group level:
- Guarantee homogeneity of infrastructure including internet access and quality of service for all offices in relation with local IT teams;
- Manage and identity evolution of local networks services (DHCP, DNS, Wifi) on our main offices worldwide;
- Validate telephony solutions;
- Manage our servers in relation with local IT teams.
- Manage firewalls and internet access security;
- Define global security policy and deploy solutions (firewall, antivirus, URL filtering,…) to enforced it;
- Organize training sessions for employees/managers to sensitize on security concerns;
- Define backup plans and control their execution;
- Define procedures for access rights on the document management systems of the company.