Our Financial Department is looking for an Administrative Assistant – ERP who will be in charge of the following:
- Support the activities of the ERP implementation according to the internal procedures;
- Develop and follow the ERP training schedule;
- Data collection and classification;
- Support the Management in documents preparation that will be used in the implementation process.
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
- Licentiate Degree in Finance or Administration/ Management (preferred);
- At least 2 years of experience in projects support (preferred);
- Experience in reporting activities for multiple entities and monthly analysis;
- Fluent in English;
- ERP good knowledge (e.g. SAP, Oracle, IFS).
- Ability to think and work under pressure;
- Ability to communicate with colleagues;
- Team player;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities;
- Flexible, energetic and confident person.
Your application will be reviewed by Daniela Mendes.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send us your CV, with the subject “23.2018 – Administrative Assistant – ERP”.